Wednesday 6 January 2016

MA Term 2 - Here we go!


Well, Christmas has been and gone and Term 2 is here. This term should bring more opportunity to do creative work, which is really welcome. I’ve really enjoyed taking a break from both College and work, and now I’ve got lots of ideas about what I’d like to do. Somehow I’m going to have to shake these down into some kind of plan as I’m not going to be able to do all of them!

Here are some things I might do:

  • have more of a go with printing and laser cutting
  • work out how printing and laser cutting relate to what I’ve done before (mixed media)
  • continue with this idea of leaving your energy where you’ve lived – a kind of spirit/built environment interface somehow
  • do a bit of a mini-project on the gasometer (it’s “the” gasometer because it’s visible from my house and was visible from where I lived as a kid… actually it’s “t’gasometer”, no “the”)
  • do an investigation of Woodhouse Moor – it has such lovely trees and has been a green escape for me for so long… or I could do the same for Temple Newsam
  • investigate these deep black marks that I make in everything creative, even when I try not to
  • collaborate again with Christina
  • investigate my close friends’ stories (but this could take me the rest of my life… and I’ve no idea whether they’d want to do it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment